Inspiring a Revolution in your Evolution
To inspire, empower, educate, advocate, support, and offer a community where survivors of domestic abuse are supported by other survivors. A place to call home, with guidance to create a roadmap forward to a healthy and abundant life, full of hope for a better tomorrow.
Rebel Thriver is a registered 501c3, Not-for-Profit Organization
Hope Blooms, is our 2023 Annual Fundraising Campaign. As a non-profit, we depend on your support. Your donations coupled with the proceeds from all sales in our store go directly back into the development of sustainable programs to benefit our community. This includes workshops, retreats, mentoring, advocacy, and education.
Can we count on you to help us continue the work that is so desperately needed in our society today? Survivors of domestic violence, and their children, are counting on you. Donate today and help them heal and build a roadmap forward to a better tomorrow. We simply cannot sustain this level of care and community outreach without your support.
🦋 Please remember that Rebel Thriver is a Not-for-Profit Org. it is through donations & sales from our store that we are able to continue bringing you exclusive content & a SAFE online community.
Sisters, it’s long been our dream to have a home for the WOMEN of our amazing Tribe, a place of our very own. A place to feel SAFE…. our online Village.
Sign up today & create your profile. This platform feels a bit like Facebook, but it’s SO much better! There we have exclusive content that you will not find anywhere else, as well as all of our groups. It’s truly DYNAMIC & we have so much room to grow! The platform also is home to the Thriver’s Ed. Dept, which is home to our courses, coaching & workshops.⠀
Join us and have access to our dynamic platform with all sorts of resources, support groups, and most importantly, connection to other people who have shared experiences as you do. That is priceless in a world where people are too ashamed to speak up about domestic violence. Please join us!
Ps. Ella’s office hours there are Wednesday’s from 3-4 pm EST
To sign up via a computer: rebelthrivertribe.com⠀
To download the App:
1. Go to the App store on your phone
2. Download the Mighty Networks App
3. Search for Rebel Thriver
4. Create your account and you are in!
Calling all Sisters!
By popular demand, I’m thrilled to announce the second session of my highly anticipated Wildflowers Journey for this summer, beginning on July 6th. We will meet for 4 weeks, on Thursdays for a 2 hour live call.
Are you ready to heal?
Join me on a transformative journey of generational healing, self-discovery, and gentle resistance. Together, we will reconnect with our younger selves and unleash the untamed energy within us. This journey is about awakening, empowering, and reclaiming what has been forgotten or silenced. It’s time to resist and remember what has been taken from us.
Our wise grandmothers lived in harmony with nature, embracing its rhythms and wisdom. Today, as we long for that connection, we seek to reclaim the legacy of healers, midwives, teachers, and village elders who revered the natural world. Let’s listen to the whispers of our blood and bones, ready to remember what we’ve lost. Are you ready?
Throughout this transformative journey, we will honor the wisdom carried by our grandmothers, infusing our collective consciousness with their timeless teachings. Together, we will celebrate our awakening, embracing the wisdom acquired through the years. Let’s nurture the wildflowers that continue to bloom within us and around us.
I can’t wait to see you there! Ella xx
Join Our Self Paced Coaching Program!
Our new coaching program, Bloom Where You Are Planted, is available now online in our Village. We take a deep dive into 8 strategic key areas of your life. Each of these areas are building block of your personal foundation. Often times we lose our sense of self and any foundation that we may have had, as a result of domestic abuse. It’s hard to be rooted and to plan your future when your foundation isn’t strong.
This program is comprised of 2 Parts, and is self paced. The cost is $15, and you can sign up in the COURSES section of the main menu.
*if for any reason you want to participate but cannot afford the tuition please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know. We will provide you with a waiver.
* If you would like to enable someone else to join, you can pay it forward by “sponsoring” another person. This can be done simply by donating to Rebel Thriver and letting us know.
From Our Founder
I, too, am a survivor of domestic violence, and it was my own experience that drove me to create Rebel Thriver. It was my mission to try to fill the void for support that I found after I left my abusive marriage. Our vision is to implement sustainable programs that will help survivors of abuse reclaim their lives. We strive to impact lasting change by advocating for new legislation and shining a light in the darkness. Your donation means everything to us and the women that we are able to help. Thank you for helping us help others.
Our Four Pillars for Progress
It is our goal to advocate for survivors of DV whenever the opportunity opens up. We help survivors connect to necessary help in their geographical area and we support legislation that benefits survivors. Right now we are working to help get the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) signed back into Law. This is imperative for all survivors.
Leading by example is one of the pillars of our existence. We believe that survivors who have found their voice and have progressed on their healing journey are the best role models for other victims and survivors of DV. Knowing that others have gotten out and reclaimed their lives is proof postive that if someone else can do it then so can they. It is a powerful example of HOPE that is essential.
Community is at the heart of Rebel Thriver. We are an active community with large followings on both Instagram and Facebook. In addition, we have a page on Facebook geared to Parents and children called, Rebel Thriver Jr. Most notably, we just launched our own community membership platform where we offer groups, classes, mentoring, coaching, and connection all in a private and safe setting, which is paramount for us.
In order smash the cultural stigma that surrounds DV, education is key. Our aim is to educate the general public about what DV is and how it may appear in their lives. We also work tirelessly to help survivors understand their own experiences, and give them the much needed tools to reconnect to themselves so that they can reclaim their lives and learn to thrive. Our First Foundation course, Understanding Domestic Violence, is available to everyone in our Thriver’s Ed Department on our new platform .
Support Survivors of domestic violence
Domestic Violence Statistics:
- On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.
- 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence, intimate partner contact sexual violence, and/or intimate partner stalking with impacts such as injury, fearfulness, post-traumatic stress disorder, use of victim services, contraction of sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered “domestic violence.”
- 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.
- 1 in 10 women have been raped by an intimate partner. Data is unavailable on male victims.
- 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence (e.g. beating, burning, strangling) by an intimate partner in their lifetime.
- 1 in 7 women and 1 in 18 men have been stalked by an intimate partner during their lifetime to the point in which they felt very fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.
- On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.
- The presence of a gun in a domestic violence situation increases the risk of homicide by 500%.
- Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.
- Women between the ages of 18-24 are most commonly abused by an intimate partner.
- 19% of domestic violence involves a weapon.
- Domestic victimization is correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behavior.
- Only 34% of people who are injured by intimate partners receive medical care for their injuries.
Statistics from The National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV).
Looking for a Practitioner?
Are you looking for a therapist who knows how to work with trauma? This search tool is from Psychology Today’s website and can help you find a trauma therapist in your area. (USA only)
Connect with Us:
We Care. We Understand. We are Making a Difference.
Get Email Updates
Sign up for our newsletter to hear updates
from our team and how you can help share our
message of hope for new beginnings.